[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v1.4

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sun Oct 7 13:33:46 EDT 2012

All good stuff.

The clock's settings file was not being updated on re-boot. It seems LC is
not given the chance to write to file on closeStack when the system is
shutting down and quits the app automatically. This is now fixed and an
update has been uploaded if it affects you. The Linux build also includes
png icon files for your dock if you want or need them...

Download v1.4 at www.FlexibleLearning.com/freeclock

Auto-launch is a separate issue and should, in this case, be the User's
decision. And thank you all, I figured it out in order to fix the above
(simply never needed to do it until now).

Richmond wrote:
>The 3 major operating systems: Windows, Macintosh and Linux all
> have a way to set programs to autolaunch at system startup.

Best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo