[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v1.2

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Oct 6 16:31:08 EDT 2012

I'm not running Windows at the moment, but there should also be a
specialFolderPath("<insert number here>")  for this location.  The
advantage is not having to hard-code a path, and you can allow the program
to drop in the shortcut.

On Windows, just run a repeat in Message Box to see all the possibilities.
 Repeat 1 to 100 should cover them all.

~Roger