[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v1.2

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Oct 6 15:06:05 EDT 2012

The clock's display and position are stored in a temporary file only. This
seems the least intrusive way of managing things for a non-critical program.
If the temp file is deleted (which is perhaps what your system does on
re-boot), default settings are restored.

Cool you can add the clock to Auto-Launch... I tend to use Windows, and
haven't figured out how to do this!

With best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Shawn wrote:

The clock does remember location upon relaunch as long as you haven't
rebooted.  I've also added to Auto-Launch and it launches upon reboot, but
does not remember location.

I love Clockview!

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:38 AM, FlexibleLearning <admin at flexiblelearning.com