[OT] Girls Don't Code??

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:49:00 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Matthias Rebbe
<matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:
> did i already mention, that i am doing the complete cooking / baking here in our household. And i love it. And my wife is happy
> that she doesn´t need to do it, because she hates it.

Gosh, the fire department appreciates the fact that I don't do any of
the cooking.

I'm not allowed in the kitchen, except to fix things.

I bought her a fancy high-end washing machine.  As soon as it was
installed (by me), I was prohibited from touching it.  I've been
directed to repair it a couple of times, though.

I bought a fancy dishwasher, and was, again as soon as I installed it,
prohibited from touching that, either (save, of course, for a couple
of repairs).

In the words of my eldest as I've attempted to enter the kitchen,
"Daddy, you're banned!"

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462