iOS simulator won't work

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Oct 5 17:30:01 EDT 2012

The instructions about Xcode were for when you get as far as testing on a device, it shouldn't affect whether it works in the simulator.

One thing I notice, I wrote that stuff before Apple changed Xcode to become a single application file. If you have a recent Xcode installed there may be a difference in how you have to do things. At the very least, what did you select in the LiveCode preferences under mobile support? With a recent Xcode you would want to be using a recent LiveCode, and choose the option for Xcode 4.3 or later, and then point to the single Xcode application file.