What to intercept for an OS closing of a stack to lock messages

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 5 17:08:20 EDT 2012

Not sure what the effect of locking messages would be in the middle of a closeStack. Stack might not close. I seriously doubt however, that your own scripting is taking 4 seconds to run during closeStack! If they are, then perhaps it's time to review the code to see if there is a more efficient way to go about it. Again, without seeing the actual stack(s) it's hard to offer anything more substantial.

Bob