Entire sqlite database wiped of data??

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 5 16:37:46 EDT 2012

Is your database still in the corrupted state?  If so issue the following
command:

PRAGMA integrity_check

It will return either OK if it doesn't find any errors or a list of error
messages.

That won't discover exactly what caused the problem but it might point you
in the right direction.  In particular, if it returns OK, then at least you
will know the database didn't get corrupted.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>