android splash-screen image

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Oct 5 14:45:16 EDT 2012

I have wondered about that splash image. Android apps don't have a splash image system like on iOS, so I assumed that LC inserts that image after the stack is opened but before it's fully loaded. If it loads quickly then I'm not sure if you would see the splash image, unless you had the same image on your first card too.

Oh, also, you only get to use your splash image if it's the full version of that LiveCode feature. Otherwise you ought to be seeing a RunRev splash image.