SUggestion for improved LiveCode scripting notation

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 5 13:08:10 EDT 2012

I group them. I use GLX2, which has a feature that allows you to create categories of commands and functions by entering --> and some text in the script of an object. Everything that comes after that and before the next declaration gets grouped into it's own "folder" in the left pane. I believe Remo also has this feature.

Bob