SUggestion for improved LiveCode scripting notation

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 5 12:47:13 EDT 2012

This is something I've thought about too.  Even for my own use, coming back
to code I haven't looked at for some time, it's sometimes hard to remember
where a handler is located.

As part of the docs for my code, I have a script that goes through all the
scripts in a stack file, lists every handler alphabetically along with its
location and any other handlers that call it.  That helps but some sort of
prefix (or suffix) notation sounds like a good idea.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>