bring LC to front after a launch command

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:14:37 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

2012/9/28 Thierry Douez <th.douez at gmail.com>:

> set the systemWindow of stack...

For the record, this solution finally doesn't work in my case.

As I want to launch an app in the background from a modeless
stack in LC IDE, the systemWindow property is too restrictive.

It hides the LC menus, all the answer and ask dialog
are behind my main stack window.

So, the one-line solution was:

shell( "open -g - a Myapp" )

The -g option keep Myapp in the background. Works beautifully.

Regards,

Thierry