Final reminder: LiveCode User Group meeting in Pasadena tonight

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 4 12:18:04 EDT 2012

Bob Sneidar wrote:

> I'm close enough to go but it's still a long way out for me. <sigh>

IIRC, you're near the westside, no?

I wonder if it may be fun to post a query in the forums looking for
other LCers on that side of town to make another SoCal group?

The LC audience has grown quite a bit since we first started this group
so many years ago, and I'd like to believe there's enough that a town as
big as Los Angeles can be home to two or even three such groups.  It
seems most of the newcomers are on the forums, so that would be a good
place to start.

In this town, with its hellish traffic, reducing drive time is really
the only way folks can get together regularly.

I belong to a number of local usability and other professional groups,
but relatively few have members east of Sepulveda, so until we get our
train to the westside (2015?) my schedule stays pretty open; I simply
won't drive that far during rush hour, which in LA lasts until 7:30. ;)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World