Entire sqlite database wiped of data??

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:08:55 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> I take it you have viewed the data in an SQL utility? Firefox has an sqLite plugin that works pretty well and it's free. Without opening
>your database myself, I can't do much to help.

Unfortunately, it's client data.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:
> There is no sqlite single command to clear out all the data in all tables.

That's what I thought . . .

> If the keys are still there and you can see the data in binary mode then
> I'd guess something in your program is not working correctly.  Try using
> one of the many sqlite admin tools out there to see if it sees the data.

I've manually queried the database from the message box--the columns &
keys remain, but the data is gone (but visible in less).

And as for backup . . . I managed to kill wuala's time-travel,
apparently, by renaming the file--now neither the file with it's new
name nor the file assigned to the original name has a history.

And it wasn't entered long enough to be in other backups.

It's not a lot to reenter; I'm more concerned with *how* multiple
tables could get whacked like that; I *think* the program should have
failed with the first one gone . . .

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462