Skinning buttons

John Allijn jallijn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:04:11 EDT 2012

> One other thought - you could use the image itself as a button, just code a
> mouseUp handler for it to deal what happens when someone clicks on it.
> Then you can just resize the image and you're done.

I tried to make this work for quite some time, but i don't get it to look nice and behave naturally, thats why i'm reverting back to a standard button.
Skinning looks so easy when they show it in the livecode lessons, but designing a UI and making it work nicely takes up about 90% of my programming-time when building an iOS app.
Who knew that design is difficult :)