Entire sqlite database wiped of data??

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Oct 3 14:15:17 EDT 2012

There is no sqlite single command to clear out all the data in all tables.

If the keys are still there and you can see the data in binary mode then
I'd guess something in your program is not working correctly.  Try using
one of the many sqlite admin tools out there to see if it sees the data.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>