Skinning buttons

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Oct 3 13:59:13 EDT 2012

You are right Randy. I came across this when I copied a button in one stack to another. Later I opened the second stack and the art for the button was blank. The stack containing the graphic must at least be loaded into memory for the graphic to show.

It may be a good idea to copy all the graphics each stack needs into a card of that same stack. I like keeping them all on one card so I have one place where I know all my graphic images are.

Bob