Working with retina projects and development screen size real estate

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 3 01:52:25 EDT 2012

On 10/2/12 11:58 PM, Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel wrote:
> Quick question, as I must be missing something obvious that I am sure
> one of you can point out.  I am developing an iPad3 app (2048x1536)
> and the stack size is HUGE and certainly won't fit on my laptop
> screen.  Other than stating the obvious of "get a bigger screen" is
> there a way to "zoom out" of the stack so that it becomes smaller
> during development?

The only thing you can do is set your screen resolution higher. If it's
already as high as it goes, you're pretty much stuck.

I think someone talked about making (or made) a palette that would set
the position of the stack window on screen so you could see different
parts of it. It probably wouldn't be too hard to do that yourself actually.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com