How do you group two groups on two separate cards?

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Tue Oct 2 20:50:29 EDT 2012

Some time ago I was able to group two different groups on two cards in a stack. Unfortunately, I do not remember how I did this! I tried the following script in the message box:

group group "one" of card "two" and group "two" of card "three"

This does group the two groups but it also puts them on the same card, which is not I want or need. Any suggestions on how to group two groups on two separate cards?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com