[OT] What does Richmond do with Livecode?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 2 17:03:45 EDT 2012

I won't interact with people/organizations like that. Another thing that ticks me off is multiple redirects, so that if you click the back button it clicks in again, ostensibly padding their click in stats for their advertisers. I will not interact with a site like that or buy anything from them.

Bob