iPad?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:14:19 EDT 2012

Goofy question really.....

I was in my local Computer air-hangar the other day and having a goggle
at iPads (not
because I want one, but because I wanted to "have a fiddle") and they
stated on the box
that they ran 'Mac OS X'.

This being Bulgaria nobody but nobody knows anything about Apple (my
younger son told me
2 years ago that a girl at his school bought an Apple laptop and then
ONLY ran Windows on it),
and looks at you as though you have a third eye if you ask anything
vaguely technical about Apple.

Come to think of it, the only way to get even oddeer looks in Bulgaria
is to start talking about Linux.

The chap who just bought a copy of my Devawriter wrote this:

"A version in time for IPAD? Then documents  could be passed via iCloud?
Please !"

Does anybody know whether a standard MacINTEL build will transfer
"seamlessly" (Ha, Ha, Ha)
to iPad???

Richmond.