Finally found one.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 2 16:06:57 EDT 2012

On 10/2/12 12:49 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Craig-
>
>> I thought of that, but believed that the "send in time", where I even
> increased the time value to, say, 100 ticks, would be more than enough to allow
> the engine to "rest".
>
> It's not a matter of giving the engine time to "rest". See below.

I added "wait 0 with messages" to Craig's card handler and it didn't
work. :( I've been tinkering with it and I can't find anything so far
that makes it work.

I did think that sending a message in time allows a brief idle state
where the engine would pick up any pending user actions. I've used it
with a 0 millisecond send in order to force events to go through. In
this case I can't find anything that allows the Stop button to work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com