libURL on andorid

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Tue Oct 2 14:38:34 EDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

Post to url and get url works perfectly fine with https under android. Can't say about put url as long as, for security reasons, i always delegate such tasks in sending a POST to a server-side LC-server handler instead via urldecode($_POST_RAW). Idem about delete url for the same reasons. Under both the iOS and Android platforms, HTTPS seems to be supported at the engine level (LibURL not involved nor needed at all).

Cheers,