iOS Can't Make a Standalone!

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Tue Oct 2 10:10:16 EDT 2012

Make sure you've selected your provisioning profile in the standalone builder settings. Again, sometimes when upgrading LiveCode and/or Xcode, it's been necessary to set it again. I've also had to do it when updating my profile for whatever reason (i.e. it's expired, I've added a new device, etc.).

Chris