iOS Unknown Deployment Platform error

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Oct 1 18:27:23 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,

I did already go through the process of pointing LiveCode to the Xcode app bundle.

I tried your suggestion of making sure that the appropriate simulator version from the
Development -> Test Target was chosen, but when I went to do this both the iPad
Simulator 6.0  and the iPhone Simulator 6.0 were greyed out.  When I went into
the Xcode Prefs for Downloads version 5.0 and version 5.1 showed up so I downloaded
them, but 6 was nowhere in that list.  So, I think I must have 6 somewhere or it would be
showing up in that list.

I'll try to get the 5.0 and 5.1 Simulators to work.

In the meantime, can you think of anything else to try?

Thanks,

Rick