[OT] What does Richmond do with Livecode?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Oct 1 12:58:53 EDT 2012

I find facebook to be quite useful for business in my world. The trick is
not to get hung up with everyone else's drama, choose your 'friends' wisely
and SMITE those who give you trouble or waste your time.

facebook can be like one's own tv station for one's ego, business, cause,
whatever.

It's not just a place for people that can't design their own websites.  But
just like websites, facebook pages must be tended and active.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA