how my book is doing...

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Fri Nov 30 18:15:35 EST 2012

Hi Colin,

Great to hear! For future works, you might want to consider self-publishing (perhaps print-on-demand) and make even more from your hard work... (And sorry if this topic has already been discussed on here before.)

FYI: I bought the paper version of your wonderful book...

Cheers!

Keith L.
Gulf Breeze, Florida

Sent from my iPhone