Date Calculation

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Nov 30 11:24:16 EST 2012

Thanks everyone for the lovely solutions. It illustrates just how many
ways there are to do things in livecode.

Peter,

No SQLLite here. Just need to set Flexible Learning Company's date
picker with dates active for the dates I was trying to calculate.
Working great now, thanks. I didn't realize how versatile the
dateItems were. Very neat.

Kind regards,
Andrew