{ANN} SoCal LUG Meeting - Insights & DBs

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Nov 30 09:28:42 EST 2012

Paul Looney wrote:

 > The December meeting of the Southern California LiveCode Users' Group
 > will be held on Thursday, Dec 6th, at 7:00 PM, at the Burger
 > Continental in Pasadena. All LiveCode Programmers are welcomed.
 >
 > As discussed last month, the theme of this meeting is "Tips, Tricks,
 > and Traps" - brief presentations of unique things you've learned
 > programming LiveCode.
 >
 > There will be the requested encore presentation of the SS
 > Client/Server system shown last week. SS C/S is a database
 > architecture built and maintained entirely with LiveCode (no SQL, no
 > No SQL). Last month we set up a new server and two clients in less
 > than six minutes. This time we will build an entire, multiuser
 > database in less than....?
 >
 > Send an email to me if you have questions or need directions.

Thanks for posting that, Paul.

For anyone interested in attending, Heather set up a home base for the
SoCal LiveCode User Group in the forums - directions and other details
for every meeting are available there:

<http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=50>

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World