setting menuHistory by script not working

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 29 20:35:25 EST 2012

Couple of things come to mind, neither of which exactly fit the symptoms
but here they are anyway.

No menuPick message is generated if the menuHistory you set is the same as
the current value.  I've always thought this was a bit odd, especially if
you have reset the text of the option menu.

Do you have messages locked at the time you set the menuHistory?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>