Looking for Header Column Control

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Nov 28 12:15:20 EST 2012

Before I cook up my own, I'm looking for a header control that will
allow dynamic resizing of columns in a field with tab stops and vertical
grid on.

I tried Chip's altFldHeader but it has the limitation of being tied to
the stack/card width, so if you have a field with many columns that need
to allow data to be viewed: date, 1st name, last name,addressa,
address2, city,state,zip,country, plus phone email CC# and even more --
you need to set the field to be scrollable horizontally and the header
needs to flow left and right along with the field. All of altFldHeader
actions are tied to stack re-size and all the buttons for the columns
out of view on the right try to fit themselves in the card width and it
breaks.

I'm not looking for a lot of bells and whistles so I don't want to go
with the data grid, I'm so used to processing columnar lists all these
years I hardly ever get to a point where I feel the need to use the data
grid as most use cases for raw "in-house" data processing don't require
it. I'm an old "tab delimited" man

Brahmanathaswami
Kauai Aadheenam