Weird string comparison problem...

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Nov 27 21:20:34 EST 2012

Alternately you can "put the variableNames" at the end of a misbehaving script to see if there are similarly spelled variables. One leg is both the same. The salient point here is that there are lots of ways to skin this cat. Part of the skillset of debugging is to develop ways to reveal different kinds of problems. I find frustration is my worst enemy when trying to debug a difficult bit of code. Taking a deep breath and going about things systematically helps me a lot.

Bob