Weird string comparison problem...

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Nov 27 17:03:18 EST 2012

I didn't use my eyes, I used logic. I thought I would try something new. ;-)

But seriously, after looking at the output of the first part of the script it was easy to determine that all that was functioning as expected, so the only thing left was his content comparison. Something had to be wrong there. Otherwise, LC was borked, hosed, and otherwise run by gremlins, none of which my psyche was able to formulate.

Bob