Weird string comparison problem...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 27 16:42:59 EST 2012

Paul,

Because in the last line you're writing tExpectedSouceName instead of tExpectedSourceName. An "r" is missing.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.