Locking a group for a visual effect

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Mon Nov 26 13:18:51 EST 2012

It is possible to hide other groups with visual effects, this works…

   hide group "groupControls1" with visual effect dissolve slow
   go cd 2
   show group "groupControls2" with visual effect dissolve slow

…Assuming you can group the rest of the controls separately. I just tried a quick test and it works with no problems here, I can send you the stack if it helps.

Paul