[OT] WWII code 'may never be cracked'

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Nov 24 10:53:03 EST 2012

I think I remember reading that sometimes these codes were based on
page/line/words in a specific book as the key.  In that context, the
numbers at the end might very well be references to the appropriate part of
the book, but without knowing which book, there's no chance to decode it.

Pretty sure the numbers provide the key to the puzzle in some way - they're
so different from the rest of the code.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>