it and explicitVar?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Nov 22 16:21:00 EST 2012

Thanks Jerry. With my poor vision I can see how I've missed "Strict Compilation Mode"; why couldn't they have used "explicitVars"? (sigh!) Being under the impression that the default setting was false, I had reset all of the preferences to default values, figuring that would work. I don't recall that it did or didn't, but maybe I didn't save after doing so. (smile)

Joe Wilkins