My first LC iOS App approved today!

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Nov 21 11:19:28 EST 2012

Thanks all!

Colin,
I just searched for "jbt sectionals" on my iPad and my app was the only one
listed. Strange... I'm in NY state 50 miles north of Albany. I would think
we would search from the same servers. My keywords in iTunes Connect(without
quotes)==>"The Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT) Sectional Sectionals Ratings
Jewelery"
I just noticed that I misspelled Jewelry. It can't be edited in the meta
data screen. How can I change this?

Andre,
I did not open it up to all the other Countries. It is now available
world-wide. Thanks for the heads up!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services