Changing script editor font and size (Was: SOMETHING PRETTY BASSIC)

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 23:34:42 EST 2012

Thanks guys. I use all of these features on my MacPro and 30" Monitor, but with a couple of broken fingers on my right hand, coupled with the poor vision, it is a real hassle. Reaching 80 in April, so I've got lots of other health issues as well. Were it not for my Mac, I'd have packed it in ages ago. (smile) I just enjoy bitching! One of my few vices!!!

Thanks for tolerating my occasional query.

Joe Wilkins