Table property settings

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Nov 20 17:41:03 EST 2012

Sounds reasonable, although it seems then that you cannot have editable and
non-editable cells interspersed with each other.

I guess I'm also going back to the original question.  Do these settings
have equivalent properties or not?  You mentioned the cRevGeneral one but
neither the tooltip nor setting the LC Preference to display the property
name reveals anything about the other two.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>