iOS popover position

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Nov 20 16:05:41 EST 2012

Hmm... Popovers don't exist on android as far as I know. If its a contextual menu then mergPopMenu presents the appropriate native UI (like the menu from a field selection) that your users will expect. mergPopSheet presents an action sheet (not a popover with a table view in it) which is also more appropriate for actions rather than selections. If android doesn't have the pointer to the line which as far as I know it doesn't then using the mobilePick command there would work. So it would seem that a simple control structure is all you need rather than hacking some button to be in line with where the user touches.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services