Changing script editor font and size (Was: SOMETHING PRETTY BASSIC)

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:40:09 EST 2012

While not the best solution, if you do:

set the textsize of group "panes" of stack "revNewScriptEditor 1" to 16 --
or whatever size you need

It seems to work ok. Some of the other panes objects have their textsize
set so that it overrides the panes setting, but the error pane doesn't so
it inherits from the group.

The preferences setting works for the script editor font size itself but
doesn't affect the errors display.

Every re-opening of the script editor resets it so as mentioned this is not
the best solution. It shouldn't be too difficult to either make a plugin,
or adjust the stack stack itself so that the change becomes permanant.
(probably better to do it as a plugin so that new versions of lc that you
install will also change)