SOMETHING PRETTY BASSIC

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Nov 20 00:49:19 EST 2012

This is a long shot, but I've had a situation occur several times where
the script editor compiles and closes with a *technically* invalid script.
 The reason I say "technically" is that the script has a minor error that
should cause the editor to throw an error, but instead it accepts the
script, and one of the symptoms of this is the handlers don't show up in
the handler list.  It's only happened a few times, and I can't say if this
is what's happening in your case.  But try looking for some script lines
that aren't indented properly as (I believe) this is how I tracked down
the problem in my case.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director