"Badge" in answer modal?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:13:49 EST 2012

On 11/18/2012 08:27 PM, Richmond wrote:
> On 11/18/2012 08:04 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>> Hi Richmond,
>>   You need to set the gRevAppIcon and the gRevSmallAppIcon to an
>> existing ID number of an image control. You can also use the commands
>> answer error, answer information, answer question and answer warning.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Mark Schonewille
>>

> So, I made a PNG image and imported it into the first card of my stack.
>
> The Prefs palette told me the img ID was 5485.
>
> In my openStack script I wrote this;
>
> put 5485 into gRevAppIcon
> put 5485 into gRevSmallAppIcon
>
> with no joy . . .
>
> BECAUSE what I had overlooked was to write this:
>
> global gRevAppIcon
>
> right before the other lines.
>
> Thanks so much for your help.
>
> Richmond.

Of course, if one does NOT declare gRevAppIcon as a global one can "go
bananas" and have different
pictures/icons/badges for every answer modal in ones stack/standalone.

One could, also, be really sickening and get users to import a personal
avatar which would then pop up
all over the place, both as button icons and as answer icons.

What I haven't quite worked out is what gRevSmallAppIcon is for and
where is might
"manifest itself" in a stack.

Richmond.