Running Livecode apps on Microsoft Surface

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Nov 19 14:23:08 EST 2012

True, but January isn't very far away.  While waiting, there are still
reviews of the new platform popping up.  Here's one only 3 hours old (you
can still smell the digital ink).  :)

http://bgr.com/2012/11/19/microsoft-surface-review-month-one/

And for anyone who hasn't seen the keynote intro of the Surface, it's on
YouTube in 3 parts, and is well worth watching.  The MS team did a great
job engineering this new product, imho.  I guess we can stop saying MS is a
'software' company, when comparing them to Apple.

~Roger