"Badge" in answer modal?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 18 13:04:59 EST 2012

Hi Richmond,

You need to set the gRevAppIcon and the gRevSmallAppIcon to an existing ID number of an image control. You can also use the commands answer error, answer information, answer question and answer warning.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.