Non-blocking URL commands

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 09:33:12 EST 2012

Hi Andrew,

I took a stab at an asynchronous HTTP library a while back.
You can download the current version at: <http://downloads.quartam.com/libqrthttp_030_xplatform.zip>
Note that it is based on raw socket communication so only available for the desktop engines, not the mobile or server engines.
And it is by no means feature-complete; I've been experimenting with authentication but that stuff isn't ready just yet.
If you find it useful, and wish to collaborate on its development, join the Quartam forums at <http://forums.quartam.com>

Cheers,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====