http://www.haiku-os.org/

terence terence at ctec.co.nz
Sat Nov 17 18:55:19 EST 2012

Looks great. Im going to try it too.
Cheers
Terence

Sent from Samsung Mobile"David C." <davidocoker at gmail.com> wrote:On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:
> I have a soft spot for Haiku.
>
> I used to run BeOS R5, then I went to Zeta and now Haiku. I was a member of
> BUG-Br (Brazilian BeOS User Group), I've met YellowTAB CEO, am friend of a
> former kernel engineer and been a Google Summer of Code student for the
> Haiku Project. During the GSoC, I was tasked to create a little network
> control panel for Haiku. It was not my best creation and I wish I could
> work more on it. Anyway, check the picture below:
>
> http://fon.nu/8EJF5CL
>
> My name and preflet still there.
>
> =D

That's awesome, Andre!
I too really liked BeOS and had great hopes for it... was really
disappointed when the company went down the tube.
I've tried Haiku a few times, but not recently... now have the latest
version downloaded and will take it for another test spin.

Thanks for the reminder, folks!

Regards,
DavidC.