[OT] LiveCode 6.0 - Upgrade, Update or Addon

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 15 15:11:50 EST 2012

OK, so I think I need to understand the rules of the developer list a bit
better.  It sounds like members of the Developer list are under an NDA
regarding any communications from RunRev on there - is that correct?

I can understand that but in 6.0 is apparently available for download to
anyone so how does that play with the NDA?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>