[OT] LiveCode 6.0 - Upgrade, Update or Addon

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Nov 15 14:45:25 EST 2012

For some reason, I can't get accepted to the developers list (I think
its because my supervisor did the purchasing for the developer
program, and it's tied to his email). But I installed 6 dp1 and its
very early indeed. But again, I don't think we are allowed to discuss
that here. Although, if I am not mistaken, many people got the email
about the upgrade offer discussed in this thread (probably if you
haven't upgraded in a while). The contents of that email may be
discussable. I am not sure. I don't think that was exclusively shared
with people in the developer program.

Andrew