[OT] LiveCode 6.0 - Upgrade, Update or Addon

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:19:47 EST 2012

Richard,

I was able to download 6.0.0 with my current Enterprise license. I always assumed that license made me a member of the Developer Program (but things have changed quite a bit since I last checked) . Anyway, I don't see any release notes anywhere so maybe they're not for public consumption yet. I don't want to go through the hassle of installing 6.0.0 unless there is something in it I might need.

Thanks again,

Mike